12.10.08

Cookie Craziness!

Last night while Kyran went with the all the boys to the chiefs game (he had a blast by the way)us girls (Leigh, Heather, me and kids) stayed at Leighs house and decorated delicious sugar cookies that Leigh made. There were candies and sprinkles galore! Karli had so much fun decorating with her friends Julia, Jaynee and of course Tanner, the only dude there. We ate pizza, chatted and listened to old music, oh and can't forget..the drive through video which took about half the night to watch but very funny! It was fun times!


And a fun game of Hi-Ho Cherry-O!

2 comments:

Andrews Family said...

Thanks for coming! It was a lot of fun!! Next up is pumpkin carving...let me know when you want to git-r-done. :)

Heather said...

oh the drive through video. "and then I looked at her, and she looked and me, and I looked at her, and she looked at me..... hahahha freaking funny stuff. Love your pictures. This was super fun, I am glad that you were there!! Even though we had to listen to 80's LOL