skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
nanci lou lou
22.1.09
I love my boy!!
So Ky and I were on the computer tonight and he keep begging for me to take a pic with him on webcam for his blog...of course i didn't want to having already washed my face and feeling ug...but aww he's my cute boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
►
April
(5)
▼
January
(5)
I love my boy!!
If you aint got no money take your broke a** home!
happy new year!
at grannys diner!
Happy Birthday Karli and Happy Birthday Jesus!
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
Discover
29792,I Want to Hold Your Hand,1,The Beatles,1,1,4e93a61ba9a0e3af68d2791d06a2bdc0,2d3ffa2a5189683695ff51c51b71f415,0,149,8,0
!
Nanci Drysdale
NanciDrysdale
View my complete profile
Karli 6yr birthday pic
My Blog List
You Caught Us!
A Small Chicken Farm
Life is more amusing than we thought!
THE PETERSON'S
Jana's Journal
the heller family.org
Chapman Family Crazys
Gracie the Great
oh-blah-dee-oh-blah-da
The Poffenberger's!
Where did 2008 go?
The Poffenbergers
Kyran
KJ's Perspective
Trevor, Emily & Traven
No comments:
Post a Comment